Yay game of tag and I’m it!! I would like to thank Mike Fedison at http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/ for tagging me :). He has an amazing and interesting blog, every post is enjoyable to read. I highly recommend you check it out!
1. Post a picture of the award on your blog.
2. Tag back to the person who tagged you to let them know you’ve accepted the award.
3. Share 11 facts about you.
4. Answer the 11 questions I’ve asked you.
5. Tag the same amount of people as their are letters in your name.
6. Ask your OWN 11 questions to the people you’ve tagged.
7. Contact the people you’ve tagged to let them know they’ve been tagged.
11 facts about me:
This is difficult but I will do the best I can!
1. I have been thinking about becoming a vegetarian. My aversion to meat has slowly grown over the past few years.
2. I have a functional dryer but I love hanging laundry on the clothesline when the weather cooperates.
3. I am married to a hardcore Mountain Dew drinker and he hates coffee. I am the complete opposite. I despise pop but really love coffee!
4. I prefer to be outdoors during spring, summer and fall than indoors. I basically hibernate in the winter.
5. I wanted to be a teacher when I was a child. I still have that dream. I would love to teach kindergarten or first grade.
6. I am quite short, height of 5’3″.
7. My metabolism is so high that I struggle to gain weight. It has been a huge problem for me for a long time. People that don’t know me well question my health or wonder if I am anorexic or bulimic. And the odd looks and comments I get from people when I tell them I struggle to gain weight make me feel even more self conscious.
8. Our garden is almost complete. However, due to unseasonably cool weather at night some of our plants have died.
9. To help relieve some stress I have found that playing with my kids at the park really helps. I secretly enjoy swinging and teeter tottering. Shhh don’t tell anyone ;).
10. I am a list addict! I need to write lists for just about everything. Grocery shopping, cleaning, phone calls to make, and what to pack when I go out of town for the weekend.
11. I rarely wear jewelry. No earrings, very rare occasion I wear necklaces, and bracelets. I wear rings often though.
The 11 questions Mike wants me to answer:
1. You are going to a remote place–no TV, no cell phone, no electronics. And you can only bring along one book. Which book do you choose?
Any Anne Rice book
2. You have a plate full of French fries and a plate full of apples before you. Which plate do you go for?
I would go for the plate of apples first but I would eat a few of the fries 🙂
3. What is your favorite season of the year?
I love, love, love summer!!
4. What is your favorite sports team (or player) in any sport?
I don’t like sports at all. But if I have to pick I would pick MN hockey team, Wild.
5. Which do you prefer? Rocky or Rambo?
6. What is your favorite old movie (“old” here being defined as any movie prior to 1990)?
I love so many of the 80’s movies. But looks as though I have to pick just one. The Breakfast Club.
7. What celebrity are you the most tired of?
I am sick of hearing about many celebrities! Lindsey Lohan, Angelina Jolie, etc etc etc.
8. There is a romance movie on one channel, and a sci-fi movie on the other. Which do you watch?
Depends on what movie it is. I would most likely pick sci-fi though.
9. What is the most outrageous dare you ever accepted? Did you follow through and do it?
Not sure I should answer this one……. 😉
10. Do you believe there is life “out there,” in outer space?
Yes, I believe there is life “out there”. Just because most of us haven’t seen them doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
11. Which decade from the 20th century do you think had the worst fashion sense?
Oh by far the 80’s! Rolled up jeans, fluorescent everything, rubber bracelets and gawdy clothes. Yuck! And I am ashamed to admit I gave into the fashion disasters!
Now for the blogs I am nominating:
Due to my name being six letters long (I assume it is just my first name) I will be nominating six people.
The following are wonderful blogs. Please take a moment to check them out!
Here are questions for the six nominees:
1. Favorite TV show?
2. What do you prefer, outdoor or indoor activities?
3. If you had to pick one favorite food what would it be?
4. What was your favorite game as a child? Can be board game, video game or something similar.
5. Which do you prefer, coffee or pop?
6. What is your talent? And don’t say none because everyone has a talent 🙂
7. What, if any, social media website do you favor the most and why?
8. Favorite genre of music?
9. What are you most fearful of?
10. Green or brown thumb?
11. If you could buy ANY vehicle what would it be?
Congratulations to all of the nominees! You all deserve it :).