I would like to thank Terry-Bullying Prevention at http://terkinn.wordpress.com for this amazing award. I am thankful I found his blog. He is highly passionate about preventing bullying and he is a compassionate and caring individual. His blog is informative and well written, I highly suggest you check it out.
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link person who nominated you for the award.
4. State seven things about me.
THE SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
Due to doing this three or four times before I am running out of things to say about myself. I will do the best I can, I apologize if I already listed some of it before.
1. I enjoy several different genres of music. I dislike new country, pop, and some rap.
2. I am addicted to chocolate I think. I get crabby if I can’t get my hands on some when I am craving it.
3. I miss being able to vacuum and carpet clean. Yep those are two things I have really enjoyed doing. I no longer do it due to causing too much pain in my neck and back.
4. I have three cats and a dog. Haas (dog), Pandora, Thumper and Philip (cats).
5. I enjoy gardening and houseplants. I would love to have a whole room just for my houseplants. Such as a sitting area surrounded by massive plants.
6. Hmmm, what else? Oh seeing or even thinking about ticks makes me want to vomit. Deer and wood ticks are heavy around northern MN. Even when my daughter plays in our backyard I check her for ticks sometimes. Reason why they are so disgusting to me is when Ladybug was about 3 years old I was brushing her hair and found a plethora of them on her scalp! We lived in The Twin Cities at the time and to this day I have no clue how she got so many. All I know is it was gross and I can no longer see them without gagging. Just a few nights ago there was one on my kittens tail, ladybug had to take it off because I just couldn’t do it!
7. Last and final thing….I am so appreciative for you all following my blog. I have met so many wonderful people so far. It is absolutely amazing how nice all of you are. I want to thank you all for reading, commenting and saying sweet things about my blog posts.
I am unsure how many blogs I should nominate so I will assume it is maybe ten. Sounds like a good number to me. Here are the following blogs who inspire, evoke positivity, make me laugh and/or give me hope for humanity. They are in no particular order.
Congratulations to you all!!