A Bouquet Of Three Awards is a new concept and an excellent way to give three Awards at one time.
I would like to thank an intelligent, sweet woman @ http://findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com/ who nominated me! I am so thankful for these awards, it is absolutely wonderful!! Thank you so very much :).
She writes insightful and deep posts about her life in handling chronic pain. She has been an inspiration for me and extremely helpful with aspects of my chronic pain. It is nice to be able to connect with someone who knows almost exactly how I feel.
~Below Are The Rules~
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post. Done!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, link them back in your post. Will be done!
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 Bloggers you have recently discovered. Done!
4. Contact the Bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them. Will be complete after I publish post!
5. Finally share 7 things about yourself. Done!
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I am scared of spiders, dogs I don’t know well and heights. I have tried to get over my fears however I have failed. I have climbed up a fire tower at Mille Lacs State Park? in MN, my heart pounded, my arms and legs were trembling and sweat was beading up on my forehead. If a dog I don’t know comes too close for comfort I get a huge sense of fear. I think it is from being chased by a bulldog when I was a child.
2. I have an interest in history. Mainly World War II and ancient civilizations such as ancient Egyptians and ancient Celtic Pagans.
3. I have Reynaud’s Syndrome, my fingers turn white if they get too cold and stay that way for sometimes half an hour. Just another thing to add to my list of medical issues!
4. Our female cat had a litter of three kittens about two months ago, two boys and a girl. One of the boys had something severely wrong with it so we had to “put it down”. The other boy is perfectly normal. And the girl also has issues, her hind legs aren’t functioning like they should. For some reason I have become attached to her, maybe it is because we are both similar in that my leg doesn’t work normally just like hers. I decided to keep her and named her Thumper ( her hind legs remind me of a rabbit’s ).
5. I have an eclectic taste in music. I like almost everything except most rap, new country and most pop.
6. I grew up and lived in Minneapolis, MN for almost 30 years then moved to the suburbs of Minneapolis. About 3 years ago we moved to Northern MN and even though I do like living in a small town I am having a hard time transitioning. I miss the city life sometimes. However, I do love all the hiking trails, forests, lakes and abandoned mining pits.
7. I am a fan of Disney Pixar movies such as Toy Story and Up.
And here is a list of 15 bloggers that I have recently discovered and they are also amazing. I thoroughly enjoy their posts, they deserve the Bouquet of Three Award. I think this is the hardest part. There are so many wonderful blogs out there! Maybe next time I will break the rules like Michael Fedison ( check his blog out here: http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/ ) did :), he nominated every single blog he follows which I think is a brilliant idea.
1. Writing=Passion ~ http://ladykins.wordpress.com/
2. Seventh Voice ~ http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com/
3. Bullying Prevention ~ http://terkinn.wordpress.com/
4. Mind On The Loose ~ http://sabrinaglidden.wordpress.com/
5. Overcoming To Becoming ~ http://easterellen.com/
6. Clumsy Fool ~ http://clumsyfool.wordpress.com/
7. Amber Skye Forbes ~ http://amberskyeforbes.wordpress.com/
8. Of Mind Or Matter ~ http://ofmindormatter.com/
9. Shamanic Tracking ~ http://shamanictracking.com/
10. Valeriu dg Barbu Blog ~ http://valeriudgbarbu.wordpress.com/
11. City Jackdaw ~ http://cityjackdaw.wordpress.com/
12. J V Carr Writer Author ~ http://jvcarrwriterauthor.wordpress.com/
13. Listful Thinking ~ http://listfulthinking.org/
14. Writings Of A Mrs ~ http://writingsofamrs.wordpress.com/
15. The Dissocial Mom ~ http://thedissocialmom.com/
Congratulations to all of you!!!