Sorry I am posting another blog post today. I was actually going to post the previous one ( about The Versatile Blogger award ) yesterday but other things took precedence over blogging.
I awoke this morning to find a comment that was posted by Jhobell Kristyl letting me know that she nominated me for The Sunshine Award. I was and am quite honored that she would nominate me for this. It inspires me to keep blogging.
She has a lovely blog where she writes book reviews. Just by reading her posts I can see she is a positive and funny woman :). Please take a moment to check out her blog Book Maven’s Picks
Rules for Receiving the Sunshine Award:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- 10 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
The 10 Questions:
- Favorite color: I have so many, I love color! I suppose I can only pick one though, forest green
- Favorite animal: I have two, frogs and dogs
- Favorite number: I don’t have a fave but for some reason I am attracted to 12
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: COFFEE!!!!
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? For family and close relationships I prefer Facebook. I just recently got a Twitter account, I really love it so far for networking and connecting with new people.
- My passion: I have two, being a mother and writing.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: I love giving presents! But secretly ( shhh ) I enjoy getting a present once in awhile.
- Favorite pattern: Camo, no I am not a redneck ( maybe I am, I could be in denial ) nor do I hunt but for some reason I am drawn to camo.
- Favorite day of the week: Both Saturday and Sunday because those are the only days my family is home.
- Favorite flower: Please don’t make me do this haha! I love all flowers, even dandelions.
My 10 Nominees (in no particular order):
These blogs have either inspired, boosted my creativity, made me smile/laugh or made me feel more positive when I read their blog posts. You all deserve The Sunshine Award!
1. City Jackdaw http://cityjackdaw.wordpress.com/
2. Jeff Moore http://everydaypowerblog.com/
3. iChristian http://steverebus.com/
4. Studio Mothers http://studiomothers.com/
5. Sheri http://theothersideofugly.com/
6. Finding My Inner Courage http://findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com/
7. Russell Deasley http://theverybesttop10.com/
8. The Official How To Blog http://theofficialhowtoblog.wordpress.com/
9. Moolta Blog http://moolta.wordpress.com/
10. Doodlemum http://doodlemum.com/