I would like to thank findingmyinnercourage for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. She is an amazing woman and a big part of support in handling my chronic pain.
If you have been nominated you have won the award.
Here’s the following rules for those that I nominate:
-Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
-Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
-Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
-Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The 15 blogs I am nominating:
The following are in no particular order. I had such a hard time picking only 15, there are so many wonderful blogs that I follow.
1. Kuhn Stories http://kuhnstories.com/
2. Shamanic Tracking http://shamanictracking.com/
3. Present Origin http://presentorigin.wordpress.com/
4. Stuff I Tell My Sister http://stuffitellmysister.me/
5. The Other Side Of Ugly, Letters To Humanity http://theothersideofugly.com/
6. The Eye Dancers http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/
7. My Everyday Power Blog http://everydaypowerblog.com/
8. iChristian http://steverebus.com/
9. Failure To Listen http://failuretolisten.com/
10. HarsH ReaLiTy http://aopinionatedman.com/
11. Corngoblin http://corngoblin.wordpress.com/
12. Clown On Fire http://clownonfire.wordpress.com/
13. Reality Swipe http://realityswipe.wordpress.com/
14. The Lissa Chronicles http://thelissachronicles.wordpress.com/
15. You Monsters Are People http://you-monsters-are-people.com/
The 7 things about myself
1. I am an aspiring writer, I have a few WIP’s right now. I mainly enjoy writing children’s stories and YA fantasy/SciFi.
2. I am highly picky about stains on clothes, I even scrub the bottoms of Peanuts socks with Fels Naptha ( the best and cheapest stain remover I have ever tried ).
3. I love, love, love coffee. I drink it all day, everyday ( and water throughout the day of course ). I have been drinking coffee for about 20 years. I still remember the first day I tried coffee. I was tired and had to go to work, my mother ( who is an avid coffee drinker as well ) told me to drink some coffee. That’s the day my love affair with coffee started. And the stronger and darker it is the better!
4. I used to love spending money, then 7 years ago I became frugal. I make as much food from scratch as possible. Shop at thrift stores as much as possible or shop sales and clearance. I only buy things if needed and I rarely buy knick-knacks because all that does is clutter our home. I am much happier being frugal than I was when I spent a lot of money. I honestly believe a cluttered house = a cluttered mind.
5. As a teenager I wanted to be a psychologist or a chemical dependency counselor.
6. I rarely watch TV, when I do I watch The Americans, Sons of Anarchy, The Carrie Diaries, Vikings ( TV show, not football ), and The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Oh and yes I admit I watch some certain shows with Peanut like Jessie, Good Luck Charlie and Dog With A Blog.
7. I have a huge interest in weather and I have for a long time. It amazes me how fierce Mother Nature can be.